Saturday, August 23, 2008

i really really like shooting shows with an slr. it makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside. a couple weeks ago i shot the dear hunter/lydia show and it was just incredible. leighton from lydia is a freaking beast on stage.

kevin devine is coming here next week and there's a chance i might shoot that. he's acoustic so i think that would make some great great shots.

danger radio is coming to recher in.. october and i was toying with the idea of applying for a photopass since it's not as small as ottobar. in ottobar you don't need a photo pass because there's no designated photo pit.


i'm so excited to get my camera and not have to use my mom's anymore. i love her's... but i'd like to have my own. canon digital rebel xti. :D there are sooo many lenses i want. 50mm, 100mm, fisheye, and a lensbaby. i'm starting my job really really soon and i'm stoked.

No comments: